Monday, November 28, 2011



(Disclaimer: You'll soon see that Emergency Essentials is one of my favorite 'go-to' resources for all things preparedness. No, I don't work for the company, and I'm not being re-imbursed by them. I just really like 'em a lot.)

Ok, fellow Moms... you KNOW you need this.

Now, I agree, I agree completely: This is not a 'fun' Christmas gift to receive, or to use ;-) But, we are Moms, and Moms seeking to be Prepared, and as such... yeah. We need a way to wash our family's clothes.

Now, there are plenty of powerless clothes-washing options for you to choose from out there, but all of them that I have seen WILL require some degree of work on your part. (Sigh.. yes. I know. I love my washing machine, too).

I've looked at the options over the last few months, but I might ask for this one for Christmas. Normally $14.95, it's on sale thru November for $12.99.

And the reviews on this item are pretty awesome! (.. and I like awesome reviews!)

This item *will* require the use of a bucket (5 gal., for example), but can also be used in a tub or a sink. You'd also use this to thoroughly rinse the clothes, after your 'wash cycle' - simply dump your wash water and replace with clean water to rinse.

An extremely affordable option for clothes washing.







0 comments:

Post a Comment