Friday, November 25, 2011



I'm sorry it's late, but like the rest of you "Moms, Prepared", I was busy preparing our Thanksgiving meal. I know the day can be harried for us, but I sure hope we all were able to find several moments to reflect on all the many blessings we are thankful for... and be assured, those can be found in the leanest of circumstances. My personal Facebook status mentions that I, myself, am thankful for just about every little thing in my life... that, tho 'everything' is not 'perfect', I have all of God's very best blessings. I hope you were able to peer past any stresses (because the holiday can surely bring those along, at times), and into all the goodness that your life is filled with!

On the funny side, I MUST post this video. Please humor me, because I find Madea funny as all get out! If you'd like to pass on this, please feel free to do so, but it just makes me burst into giggles just to listen to 'her'. :)

So, here's wishing you (better late than never, I suppose) a "Happy Tanksgivin!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment