Friday, November 18, 2011


Robert Kiyosaki, Author
Rich Dad, Poor Dad


As I try to share with others about the absolute NEED to insure ourselves in the event of economic collapse, I have found that many, many people just WON'T listen. They are dancing away at the ball, gorging themselves on 'Eat, Drink & Be Merry' - on smart phones and smart pads and smart everything else new and thrilling that hits the market. All the while, being decidedly NOT smart about the future, and what it appears, more and more each day, that future may hold.

I am no financial genius. I can't analyze the markets. I can understand a lot more financial stuff than I can then turn around and explain to another. Fortunately, I don't need to understand, or explain, it all. There are plenty of folks a lot smarter than I am who understand financial stuff, so I prefer to let them do the talking.

And this is the best thing for me to do, when speaking with someone who 'needs' more proof - send them to those who can explain it a whole lot better than I can. It never hurts when 'those' have credentials that I lack - credentials that a lot of people aren't so likely to dismiss.

Lest you think I diss technology as a whole and as a matter of course, do know that one of my favorite things is the internet. It is such a helpful tool, & in ways multitudinal. I love that when my little asks a question that I don't know the answer to, I can go find it as soon as I get a minute on the computer. Who sang that song? Google it!

Additionally, I have found it an immensely helpful tool on my journey of preparedness. Not only for learning what I need, why I need it, and how to do it - I also find it helpful to seek out articles and videos of those people smarter than I am to explain just WHY this is something that we ALL need to be doing.

Below is a video of the 'Rich Dad, Poor Dad' guy - Robert Kiyosaki. Smart, smart man.
And I dunno 'bout you... but I definitely wanna do what he's doin'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment